How to Hire the Right Bankruptcy Attorney?
Which Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy law firm is the best one for you to hire?
Like many important life decisions, hiring the right bankruptcy lawyer depends on many factors. Some of those are specific to you, such as the complexity of your financial situation, whether you owned a small business, your spouse’s debts, employment income you receive, and how long ago you filed for bankruptcy.
For more than 25 years, Georgia residents have trusted the bankruptcy attorneys at Berry & Associates because…
- We only practice personal bankruptcy and social security disability law.
- We are just the right size.
- We have excellent experience.
- We have 11 convenient offices located in Atlanta, Gainesville, Rome, Newnan, Conyers, Dalton, Cartersville, Douglasville, Duluth, Morrow, and Kennesaw.
- We are well-respected in the Northern District of Georgia bankruptcy courts where your case will be filed and discharged.
- We provide a free initial consultation with an experienced bankruptcy attorney.
- We offer same day and Saturday appointments at select offices.
If you’re visiting our website, the chances are that you’re struggling with overwhelming debt. You are not alone! We encourage you to call our office today to schedule your appointment. We are not going to charge you for the consultation. And we will not pressure you to hire our firm. You will, however, have the opportunity to completely describe your personal situation, and be advised of your options by a high quality bankruptcy attorney.
Please call us at 800-414-3328 or email at email@example.com.
Berry & Associates – Helping Georgia residents get back in control and move forward for over 20 years.